[Asterisk-Users] SIP vs SCCP vs XML

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Mon Aug 25 19:17:11 MST 2003

> > As to prior comments about SCCP documentation: if you'd
> like to help
> > contribute to the SCCP channel project, it seems far from 'aborted'
> > at the moment.  Check out
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/sccp/  and
> > download the
> channel.  Compile, test, send bugs, submit code.
> >

> The web site indicates that "This Project Has Not Released Any Files".
> Am I not seeing something?

Yep, I was missing something.  Didn't look at the CVS tree.

So code and SCCP phones are being used in production? Are there any
caveats?

I'll give this a try.

Sooooo, what this means then, based upon all the other messages I sent
today, if * does work with SCCP 7960's and 7940's, the intercom stuff
should be a good addition for those phones, as they handle that
streaming channel 1???!!!

Ray.