[Asterisk-Users] Is the DTMF bug in bugs.digium.com what number.

Brenton D. Rothchild brothchild at dstorage.com
Mon Aug 25 12:25:42 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but if so,
let me know and I'll submit more info to bugs.digium.com.

I'm using an AudioCodes MP-104 FXO box, with snom 200
handsets:

snom200 ---> asterisk ---> MP104FXO ---> POTS

When using rfc2833 or inband (using G.711u/a),
either way (verified with 'sip show channel ...'),
the DTMF tones come across as very short - and in
the case of '1' and '9', they are very screechy.

If this is something anybody wants to see more about,
I'll be happy to provide more info.

Thanks,
Brenton Rothchild