[Asterisk-Users] T100P/ TSU 600 installation problem

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 11:28:59 MST 2003

I have just received a T100P and an Adtran TSU 600 in
the mail.
I seem to be having a problem with the T100P card.  So
far I have done the following:

vi zaptel.conf
fxoks=1-22
fxsks=23-24

vi zapata.conf
signalling=fxo_ks
channel => 1-22
signalling=fxs_ks
channel => 23-24

I then run
modprobe zaptel
modprobe wct1xxp
ztcfg -vv

There are no errors to report.  In /proc/zaptel/1 all
of the configured channels are listed.

However, I do not have an LED lit up on the T100P.  To
me, it makes sense that the green LED sould be lit up
when the driver is loaded (like the TDM400P).

Is an LED supposed to be lit up?  Do I have my
zaptel/zapata.conf files configured correctly?

If I run the self test on my channel bank, I can get a
dial tone on all phones plugged into it until it tries
to check the T1 link.  This triggers an Alarm and
kills all of the dial tones.

Any help is always appreciated.