[Asterisk-Users] Why doesnt anyone reply me ?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Aug 25 09:50:55 MST 2003

The first section basically waits for the user to dial an extension.
The second part is called if the extension they entered is invalid, then
it will go to the extension (at this point ${EXTEN} = "i" at priority 1
(which basically creates a loop) and the record is never called.

Try:
exten => s,1,Wait,1                     ; Wait a second, just for fun
exten => s,2,Answer                     ; Answer the line
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10         ; Set Response Timeout to 10 sec
exten => s,5,BackGround(seattle)        ; Play a congratulatory message

exten => 1000,1,Record(input:wav)

include => sip