[Asterisk-Users] te410p with serial console fails with error: TE410P: Double/missed interrupt detected

Ray Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Mon Aug 25 10:37:48 MST 2003

Thinking outside the box, four possible solutions come to mind:
1) use ssh (preferred for security), vnc, or xwindows to remotely access
the machine (I've heard it is not good to use vnc and xwindows as the
GUI tends to interfere with Asterisk timing)
2) in our server room, we have a keyboard and monitor on wheels and
connect up to any server when it requires local servicing (or use a KVM
to minimize monitor usage [Ethernet KVM's are also available])
3) Remote your serial port through a plug in card:
http://www.realweasel.com/testimonial.html.  Not sure if it has
interrupt problems of its own
4) Some servers, such as the Dell 2650, have a built in console-remoter
that may dispense with the serial port problems.

Ray Burkholder
One Unified
519 570 0689 x2002