[Asterisk-Users] Why doesnt anyone reply me ?

kaku ustaad kakuustaad007 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:16:57 MST 2003

how about now ?

can you please send me some example.conf to do the conversation recording ?
i want to record all the conversation of the calls going through my atseirsk
box .

exten => s,1,Wait,1                     ; Wait a second, just for fun
exten => s,2,Answer                     ; Answer the line
exten => s,3,DigitTimeout,5             ; Set Digit Timeout to 5 seconds
exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout,10         ; Set Response Timeout to 10 seconds
exten => s,5,BackGround(seattle)        ; Play a congratulatory message
;exten => s,6,Record(input:wav)
exten => i,1,Record,input
exten => i,2,Goto,sip|${EXTEN}|1

include => sip