[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream firmware update DMTF Payload Type

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Mon Aug 25 04:49:06 MST 2003

For what its worth, "info" is the only way I could ever get the GS to send
reliable DTMF even with 1.0.3.78.

I can confirm that 1.0.3.81 fixes the NTP issue I had with one phone.
However qualify=y still causes the phone to randomly lockup. (Still not
convinced this is a GS only issue since * is once again showing non-timed
out sip channels)

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com