[Asterisk-Users] Why doesnt anyone reply me ?

Michiel Betel michiel at betel.nl
Mon Aug 25 04:37:05 MST 2003

Kaku,

Take a look at app_monitor

[Synopsis]:
  Monitor a channel

[Description]:
Monitor
Used to start monitoring a channel. The channel's input and output
voice packets are logged to files until the channel hangs up or
monitoring is stopped by the StopMonitor application.
The option string may contain the following arguments:
[file_format|[fname_base]]
        file_format -- optional, if not set, defaults to "wav"
        fname_base -- if set, changes the filename used to the one
specified.

Good luck!

Michiel