list police strike again Re: [Asterisk-Users] te410p with serial console fails with error: TE410P: Double/missed interrupt detected

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Sun Aug 24 00:57:56 MST 2003

Hey Dave,

<rant>

While I can understand your wanting to keep threads clean, how
about NOT FILLING MY MAIL BOX UP WITH IT!

Oh, and you could also not fill up the list archives as well.

I'm not sure whats worse, someone breaking threading

or

you filling the archives with your List.Cop activities ??

Otherwords, Private replies to the offending party might be
better use of the list resource.

See, I actually looked at this message because I thought it
might contain something useful.  Instead I found a useless
post!

Much thanks dude!

</rant>