[Asterisk-Users] There is any cache for sound files?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat Aug 23 13:51:16 MST 2003

Finaly I have restarted the computer.
Veeeery strange.... still the old prompts.
Just a single example: demo-echotest.gsm

I have defined an extension with the only line:

exten => 111,1,Playback(demo-echotest)

The file demo-echotest.gsm  is changed (localized).

When I dial this extension I still hear the original prompt in english
language.

It is about some kind of cache or this file is hard-coded somewhere?

Thanks,
Dan