[Asterisk-Users] pardon the newbie question

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Fri Aug 22 21:55:37 MST 2003

I don't think any voice modem is supported in full duplex voice mode;
otherwise everyone would be using them instead of FXO cards. IMO your
best solution would be looking into a voip provider (Nuphone has some
good rates) or the Asterisk/Digium Lite pack which is $150 and includes
a single FXO and FXS.

This has been discussed before, search list archives on google by adding
the string site:lists.digium.com