[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + SNOM + Pound and star keys

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Aug 22 09:47:38 MST 2003

> That's pretty much my question :) I've heard that it doesn't work well, and
> testing here confirms that. Transferring someone to and extension just
> disconnects both ends.
>
> --Ernest

Thats strange, I have found the SIP transfer on the Snom200's to work just fine.. Granted I haven't used it a million times but when I have used it its been fine.. Can do both cosultative and non-consitative transfer with no probs..

I must mention I am transfering between two Snom's, I havent tried between the Snom and another phone.. maybe I should give that a try!!. :)

Later..