[Asterisk-Users] Need a "trick" to generate calls

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Aug 22 07:08:30 MST 2003

Hi-

I wonder if anyone knows of a way that I can have some event (like an
incoming phone call or other stimulus) generate a lot of outgoing calls on
an asterisk system.  I want to use one asterisk system to load-test another,
and this would be necessary.

I know that I can have one incoming call generate an outgoing call (or even
several calls until one is answered), but I want to generate lots (dozens)
of outgoing calls that continue in parallel even if one is answered.

Thanks
Scott Stingel

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England