[Asterisk-Users] Slowly get it ... Hardware

Peter Eckhardt peter at dadi-linux.de
Fri Aug 22 04:26:24 MST 2003

Hello,

i just got asterisk up and working (without alsa). Looks really promising.

Now i have some questions regarding hardware

I have the following setup

PSTN --- serveral  ------------PBX (Asterisk) ------- digital phones

          PRI (S2M) Ports                              analog phones
                                                       VoIP

On the PSTN side i could use Eicon/DIVA  PRI 30M cards. Would a Digium
T100P or E100P also work in germany ?

For conferencing it looks as I would need one Zaptel card. What is
recommended in such a setup (if I can't use Digium equipment on the
PSTN side) ?
What is needed to connect analog and digital devices ? For analog
devices it looks as I need T1 interfaces and channel banks. Is that ok ?
What hardware is recommended ?

And how can I connect ISDN (digital) equipment ? Is there a way to
do that ?

Thanks
Peter

--

dadi-linux                       www.dadi-linux.de

Peter Eckhardt                   Fon: +49 6071 951256
Weberstr. 36B                    Fax: +49 6071 951257
64846 Groß-Zimmern               peter.eckhardt at dadi-linux.de