[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question / ISDN

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Thu Aug 21 10:28:13 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 17:10, Peter Eckhardt wrote:
> I just found the draft of the handbook. The software is
> amazing ....
>
> Does anyone use Asterisk in Germany on a BRI (S2M) interface ?

I'm in the Netherlands, but I use Asterisk on a BRI using a Fritz!Card
ISDN adapter and the chan_capi software. This software is written by
'capejod', who lives in Germany.

check: http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/

I have had success with isdn4linux as well, but chan_capi is more
actively maintained. You will need an ISDN card that has capi drivers
under linux of course.

wkr,