Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Provisioning CO lines

Steve Lane steve_lane at charter.net
Thu Aug 21 10:14:48 MST 2003

Or you could try a bandwidth broker that will find the quote to suite
you from a database of carriers in your area and give you the best
price. I get my T1s here in Dallas, TX for around $400 including the
local loop. That includes the voice channels and everything included for
12 voice channels and 12 data channels.

Steve