[Asterisk-Users] Conference + time limit

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 21 07:33:05 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 04:12, Chee Foong wrote:
> Hello
>
> Conference again. Meetme can now limit number of users in a room. Can
> it also limit how long a conference session? Someone ask the same
> question (from achive) but doesn't have a solid answer.

Please do not use HTML in your email. You should look at the junk that
is created by it.

BTW, what size is  size=3D2 ? It seems to be in all HTML email from
Microsoft products.

Chee,
You need to look into the TimeOut and AbsoluteTimeOut functions to get a
user out after a timeframe. I may be wrong, but I think this will
terminate the call though, and that may not be what is wanted.