[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk introductory talk: Portland, OR USA

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Aug 21 01:43:52 MST 2003

>Any chance of handouts, transcripts, or video being posted to your website
>soon?
>
>On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, John Todd wrote:
>
>>  For those of you that are in the Portland, Oregon area:
>  >
>>  I am giving a talk today on Asterisk at the PLUG Advanced Topics
>>  Meeting.  Details below.
>>
>  > JT

[snip]

Yes, I suppose enough people asked, so I've enclosed the link to my
powerpoint summary at the end of this message.

This is more of an "introduction to Asterisk for the Linux-savvy"
presentation, so a lot is assumed of the reader and also a lot is not
written in the slides that I went over verbally very quickly.

NOTE: I made this in about 3 hours this afternoon, while
simultaneously fixing an MTU problem, answering tax questions, and
debugging a customer's config.  I had meant to spend more time, and
make fancy graphics, and think more about things, but... it's an
interrupt-driven week, apparently.  I am capable of much better work.
:-)

I only ask if you use all or part of my presentation that you leave
my name, email address, and copyright notice in the relevant portion.

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/misc/Presentations/Asterisk-overview.v1.0.ppt

JT