[Asterisk-Users] AudioCodes MP108 8-Port FXO Analog Gateway (SIP)

Tan Aks tan at yointernet.com
Thu Aug 21 01:01:49 MST 2003

For the FXS unit:
    1) it doesn't recognise voicemail waiting messages, so your analog
phones won't receive a stuttered dial tone.
    2) it doesn't seem to recognise the transfer (#) button since it seems
to use different payload numbers (rtp codec 100
and 96). We will be submitting an email shortly to the bug tracker database.

As long as you have the coefficients file defined for your region then call
handling should be fine. Our gateways are configured for uk use.

Thanks
Tan
telappliant.com