[Asterisk-Users] Limit Number of user in Conference

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Aug 20 22:35:54 MST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 00:26, Chee Foong wrote:
> Yes, I see that in the source code. But how do I know how many users are in
> the conference room in real time.
> I mean how can I retrieve the number of user from meetme? Do I need to edit
> the source?

As of this afternoon, Mark had accepted the changes for the MeetMeCount
app and made them part of CVS. So if you grab the most recent CVS
checkout you can get this new feature. What you will then do is
something like...

exten => 1234,1,MeetMeCount(1234|count)
exten => 1234,2,Gotoif,$[${count} < ${CONFMAX}]?1234|3:1234|103
exten => 1234,3,MeetMe(1234)
exten => 1234,4,Goto(s|1)

exten => 1234,103,Background(TooManyUsers)
exten => 1234,104,Goto(s|1)

Hope this helps.