[Asterisk-Users] IAX <> IAX trunking... DP cache?

Ian Blenke icblenke at nks.net
Wed Aug 20 10:09:39 MST 2003

Brian West wrote:
> I would use the latest CVS for one.  And try again.

Unfortunately, I've tried numerous times to get a current CVS trunk
snapshot to talk to *anything*, to no avail. Even getting my Grandstream
phones to register with it was an apparent excersize in futility.
Dropping back to 0.4.0 *immediately* worked with the same configs.

I'll give it a go again with today's snapshot and see if I can get
*anything* to work again.

Is there any hope for a 0.5.0 release on the horizon?

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: