[Asterisk-Users] ADTRAN TSU 600 VP24 FXO 24 Port Channel Bank

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Aug 20 06:58:59 MST 2003

The FXO ports will only allow you to connect phone lines, not actual
phones, but since FXO ports are more expensive in general than FXS ones,
it's likely you could find someone to trade.  We probably should have a
list dedicated to trading/selling/buying asterisk related hardware, but
failing that i would suggest people just contact you off-list.

Mark