[Asterisk-Users] snom100(with latest firmware) screeching noise when doing transfers,

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Wed Aug 20 02:47:12 MST 2003

Hello,

I`ve upgraded my Snom 100 to the new version of firmware that is
snom100-2.00n-SIP.bin, and they did fix the GSM, that is the nice news,
it is very clear and nice almost indistinguishable from the G.711. But
there still a problem, when doing transfers or for example diling the
500 ( demo iax connection to digium) there is a screeching noise and the
sound of static. For example when dialing the 500, right after the words
"please wait a moment whlie I attempt to make a connection" there`s this
screech.
Is this the asterisk issue or the Snom issue? I`ve tried this with
couple month old CVS, and the todays version too

Thnx

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>
Digital Generation