[Asterisk-Users] SIP QUESTION

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Tue Aug 19 15:37:49 MST 2003

Seeing as no one else has replied, I figured I may give it
a shot.  At least it'll start something.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong someone, but as far as I
understand in this situation you can do both.  Normally
the RTP packets would be swtiched through *, but you can
set in you sip.conf file the 'canreinvite=yes' option
which will allow the RTP stream to be direct if a
compatible codec is negotiated.

I'll double check if I ever get my server up and running
again.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:17:20 -0500
  "Jorge Cisneros Flores" <jorge at redenlaces.com.mx> wrote:
>Hi
>

>   Is posible to make a call from site A to Site C, and
>my question is, the rtp data is from A to C or is from A
>to B to C
>

>    Site A                             Site B
>                                     Site C
>
>Thanks

Regards,

Jamie Carl