[Asterisk-Users] PrePaid and IVR

Cristian Vasiliu cvasiliu at accessnet.ro
Sat Aug 16 07:20:48 MST 2003

Yes ! And the answer for "HOW?" :

1. IVR : "Welcome to XXX . Please enter your PIN for authentication"
2 Authentication with mysql for a pin  (a  table in which  you enter the
PIN and the value for card)
3. IVR : "Please enter the number you want to reach "
4. Dial the number they have entered!
5. In CDR (mysql or another database) decrease the value of their card.

It worked for me... :-) I was deep into   CDR source and I had to
develop the auth and preserv unicity applications. But it worked.