[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 7960

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 06:59:21 MST 2003

Actually, the DTMF double digits might have been an Asterisk/rfc2833 bug
(which was just fixed) rather than a 7960 bug. We have been using 7960's for
a couple of years, very solid, very few problems.

We are holding at ver 4 , because I don't want to get stuck on 5 (signed
code) and can't back out if I need to.

Lee