[Asterisk-Users] Call transfer ATA186

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Aug 18 23:49:23 MST 2003

Hi Gus,

I have all those problems too, but all gone when update to the latest
Asterisk CVS.
Now I can use unattended transfer on ATA with '#' or Flash.

Check the following settings in ATA (I presume that SIP is used):
CallFeatures:     0x0ff80ff8
ConnectMode:    0x00460400

Tell me exactly how have you tried to do the transfer (step by step).

Best regards,
Dan