[Asterisk-Users] MORE Questions regarding CDR's

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Mon Aug 18 00:55:27 MST 2003

Yes, I have installed mysql and mysql-devel, and the mysql server is running
on the system.

My question is how to produce the cdr_mysql.so loadable file. I have
followed the setup instructions in cdr_mysql.conf etc, and have rebuilt
asterisk, but I'm not sure how to tell asterisk to compile to produce
cdr_mysql.so.  Asterisk does not find this module when I specify it in the
modules.conf.  I believe that it has to appear in the directory
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules.

Thanks

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.