[Asterisk-Users] Festival 1.4.3

digium.paluszak at spamex.com digium.paluszak at spamex.com
Sun Aug 17 18:15:35 MST 2003

I too tried to get festival 1.4.3 working, but no luck.  It appeared to compile just fine.  The server started okay.  I don't have a sound card on the server so I can't test it without *.  When I invoke the * festival application, the asterisk process gets 100% CPU time with no sound.  I need to stop the process -- it eventually responds to a stop now.  I could not get festival 1.4.2 to compile on RH9.0.  The festival-1.4.2.diff file does work with festival 1.4.3.

Any suggestions would be great.

Until then, users will have to listen to my voice.

Version information:
OS: Redhat 9.0
Asterisk CVS: 8/8/03 21:17
Festival: 1.4.3