[Asterisk-Users] MORE Questions regarding CDR's

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sun Aug 17 15:25:09 MST 2003

How do I get the asterisk compile to produce the cdr_mysql.so module,
assuming this is what I need to get CDR's into my mysql database.

Is "load => cdr_mysql.so" what I put in the modules.conf file as it says?
It looks like asterisk loads the modules in /usr/lib/asterisk/modules, but
there is no cdr_sql.so module there.

Also, why is there a Makefile in /usr/src/asterisk/cdr?

Thanks, and sorry for my confusion!

Thanks,
Scott