[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2 patches

Brad Bergman bradley at bergman.ca
Sun Aug 17 02:16:07 MST 2003

Yeah, I haven't really had time the last couple of weeks to follow up on this.
I'd be happy to have any of the patch in CVS if that were so desired, but
before heading down that road I'd be curious to know if anyone besides me has
had a successful time actually using the patches.

At the very least there is a bit of fine tuning for me to do in the patch, and
I don't have matching prompts, just my own voice for now.

Brad