[Asterisk-Users] Can I runAsterisk remotely from telnet session?

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Fri Aug 15 12:21:31 MST 2003

Please explain, what do you mean by "does not work". It looks like a path
problem. Instead of using "su" use "su -".

"su" does not initialize the environment for the user you are "su"ing as,
but "su -" will. /sbin and /usr/sbin a special path's that are only in
root's environment.

Hope this help, I will recommend reading a book on UNIX, this is UNIX 101
stuff.