[Asterisk-Users] make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Aug 14 15:02:50 MST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 16:42, Paul Cheng wrote:
> Does anyone know what this means?
>
> I suspect it has something to do with ztdummy as app_meetme no longer
> works--though it did a month or two ago.

No, it means that a built file has a timestamp older than the source
file.  Usually this happens either when you reset the date in the middle
of a build or you set the date back after you do a cvs update.  Check
the current date and check the modification dates on your files, and
you'll find the problem.

-Tilghman