[Asterisk-Users] Running Asterisk behind NAT?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Aug 14 13:41:24 MST 2003

Since nobody else took the hint, I submitted it as a feature request for SIP.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000104

Personally, this is not high on my "I'd love to see this fixed" list.
However, many others here are less fortunate from a network
perspective, and you're stuck behind a cable modem or DSL router.

JT