[Asterisk-Users] Receiving iaxtel calls

Ian Blenke icblenke at nks.net
Thu Aug 14 12:40:19 MST 2003

Brian West wrote:
> Welcome to the club... I can't get it working either.
>
> bkw
>
> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Eric Wieling wrote:
>

>>Is there any way on the iaxtel.com web site to see if my asterisk is
>>registering and what 700 number is associated with my iaxtel account?  I
>>registered many months ago but never used it.  My asterisk shows
>>registered, but I can't seem to receive any calls (callers get a the
>>user is not registered message)

Yeah, I was stuck here for a bit as well. Try adding a 's' rule to your
default context:

	[default]

	exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/phone1&SIP/phone2,20,tr)
	exten => s,2,VoiceMail,u1000
	exten => s,102,VoiceMail,b1000

Apparently, incoming phonecalls on IAX use the "default" context?

Anyway, this seemed to fix things for me (although it might have been
one of the other knobs I tweaked along the way).

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: