[Asterisk-Users] '#' doesn't work for me

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Thu Aug 14 12:06:45 MST 2003

Hi Brain,

Strange, but changing the parameter ConnectMode from 0x0060400 to 0x00460400
solve this issue.
But even more strange is that I have tried to change it back and it still
works..?!?!
Now I have another problem. Using '#'  and trying to transfer the call to
701 (parking) it is transfered, the parking number is told, music on hold is
started on the other party....but.. then the other party is hanged up..
I have 'Ttr' as switches in the Dial command.

Thanks,
Dan