[Asterisk-Users] Problem with latest cdr Makefile???

Jerk Face jerkface2099 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:36:01 MST 2003

I updated asterisk this morning "cvs update -dA"
When I try to run Asterisk (asterisk -vvvc), I get the following error:

[cdr_mysql.so]WARNING[16384]: File loader.c, Line 226 (ast_load_resource):
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_mysql.so: undefined symbol: mysql_init
WARNING[16384]: File loader.c, Line 394 (load_modules): Loading module
cdr_mysql.so failed!

Is this a problem with the Makefile, or a problem with the way I have
configured MySQL?

Thank you for your time