[Asterisk-Users] Open G.729A codec

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Tue Aug 12 23:23:17 MST 2003

I've been taking another approach to this codec/bandwidth
problem.  Instead of trying to get more codecs into
Asterisk (which is always hard due to licencing) I've been
trying to get vendors to implement GSM in their products.

SNOM do GSM.
D-Link gave me the good old, "we have plans to support..
blah blah.. "

Any others I can start harrassing?

I'm not giving up though.  But we have to remember to
attack this problem from all angles.