[Asterisk-Users] Conference + E100P + H323

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Tue Aug 12 22:32:15 MST 2003

Hello Martin,

Yes, I have span configure in zaptel.conf:
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs

I dont have a PRI plugged in to the card. Would it be an issue? Reason is I
am current only testing the call
originating from H323 endpoints.

Firewall shouldn't be a issue since the call works fine with ztdummy loaded.
I debug the chan_h323 and it uses the right codec G729 from digium.

Only cant hear the Meetme prompt.

Foong