[Asterisk-Users] Working with FWD, IPTel, SIPPhone?

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Aug 12 13:16:12 MST 2003

While we are on this subject.  For testing and such I have been trying to
get one asterisk server to register with another via sip(i know i know use
IAX) but it doesn't work.... It should... I can't see any reason it
shouldn't....   Any pointers?  All I get is proxy auth and * crashes a
bloody death on the client side.

bkw