[Asterisk-Users] Working with FWD, IPTel, SIPPhone?

Steve Lane steve_lane at charter.net
Tue Aug 12 11:22:23 MST 2003

I am trying to do the same thing you are doing. I am new to asterisk and
a friend of mine owns a carrier. They are using vocal data as the
platform, which is sip capable and uses sip phones. What I was trying to
do as well is register * with the redirect/registers with the carrier so
that they can route my outbound calls outside of the LAN. All internal
calls would remain the responsibility of Asterisk. Is this possibly the
same thing you are trying to accomplish?

Steve