[Asterisk-Users] OT: Grandstream power supplies..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 12 05:09:40 MST 2003

Hi,

Quick question to all the electronics gurus out there..

I unpacked my second GS phone yesterday (had it for about a month!) and set it up.. This morning the power supply is dead..

I have looked for a new one online (In the UK using Maplin let me know if you know a better place.) becasue it would probbaly take too long to get one sent from China or the US and I need to get that station operational again..

There seem to be many choices for power supplies.. Looking on the bottom of the broken one it is a 5VDC 400mA output.. When I looked online for a new one the choices are for regulated, unregulated and switch mode power supplies with the regulated and switch mode ones being VERY much more expensive than the unregulated ones..

Which kind would do the job??

Also most of the variable output adapters are 4.5v or 6v, Not the required 5v..

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks..