[Asterisk-Users] problem with Wildcard 100XP and hangup signal

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Tue Aug 12 04:11:26 MST 2003

The hangup stuff is a known problem in many networks. But can't say much about
it since we don't use analogue lines for a long time now. Th e400p works fine
on close to any ETSI PRI lines so should work fine in Belgium as well. But
for the sake of performance and flexibility I would anyway rather go for the
new te410p
regards

Michael Bielicki