[Asterisk-Users] Get faxed you faxing faxer!

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Aug 11 18:15:52 MST 2003

software fax modem dsp

There doesn't seem to be many software fax modems out there, but I found
these few when doing a Google search a few months ago and bookmarked
them:

http://www.softmodem.org/

http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/linmodem.html

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pacoo0bm/archive/new_fischer/

http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~fisher/modem/

I just realized that softmodem.org links to all the other URLs.