[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a stand alone voice mail server (fwd)

Siggi Langauf langausd at swt.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Aug 11 10:14:22 MST 2003

Hi again.

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Rainer Jochem wrote:

> I've played around a little bit and discovered the following:
>
> with
> services_url:
> "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xmlservices/vm/index.php?user=1234&pin=1234"
>
> the phone tried to get
> "GET /xmlservices/vm/index.php?user=1234?pin=1234&name=..."
>

> changing the services_url to:
> "http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xmlservices/vm/index.php&user=1234&pin=1234"
>
> the phone requests
> "GET /xmlservices/vm/index.php?user=3841&pin=3841&name=..."

Whew! These phones seem to do some quite strange stuff...

> if I enter this URL in my Browser, it works. But the phone still says
> "CMXML Error"

Okay, you already told me (in pm) that your phone does this whenever it
gets any SoftKey definitions. I guess it's time for Cisco support to solve
this mystery...

> So I guess there's something in the xml-files the phone doesn't understand.

If you want to check more: I've finally put some test scripts on
http://swt.uni-stuttgart.de/~langausd/asterisk

> Greetings from too sunny Saarbruecken

Bah! It's at least that sunny here in Stuttgart. Plus we do not have any
significant wind, being encircled by mountains.
The City has had max. temperatures of >40°C during the past 4 days.
*sweat*

	Siggi