[Asterisk-Users] Windows Messenger

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Sun Aug 10 18:50:45 MST 2003

Check out X-Lite.  http://www.xten.com

Only the older (pre 5.x) versions of Messenger support
SIP.  If u can get a copy of v4.7 that will work fine.
 Instructions on setup can be easily found by doing a
search of this mailing list. (look for the keywork 'MSN').

I do however suggest X-Lite, for the sole reason that it
isn't written by Micro$oft.