[Asterisk-Users] app_queue, fewestcalls and leastrecent logic

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Aug 10 14:06:01 MST 2003

leastrecent suffers the same fait as fewestcalls onlying ringing the
leastrecent agent over and over endlessly.  It should have a fallback
option.

roundrobin with leastrecent first
roundrobin with fewestcalls first

I would like to see a roundrobin with leastbusy first option.
(just because you have taken less call or leastrecent doesn't mean you
haven't been a busy agent!)

I'm sure better autologoff logic as per my first email would be a great
idea also.

bkw