[Asterisk-Users] list proposal

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Aug 9 23:42:28 MST 2003

On Saturday 09 August 2003 09:49, Senad Jordanovic wrote:
> I agree as well... phpbb is much better solution.

I disagree.  There are thousands of phpbb boards out there, some of
which I've been to, whose topics interest me.  If the board stays open
in my browser, I'll read it, but I rarely go back to a bulletin board,
unless I'm having a problem.  That means that I'm going to miss quite
a few things that I might be able to help others with.  With listmail
going to my inbox, I read every mail, even if I don't respond.

PHPBB is a great idea if you don't mind half of the community not
reading your message (some of whom may have been able to help
you).

Now what I would like to see is a clear hierarchy of lists, such that
people will stop the friggin' idiocy of posting to more than one list,
which means I get to download and read the message twice.

-Tilghman