[Asterisk-Users] UNIX command-line interaction with astdb

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Sat Aug 9 10:54:08 MST 2003

As far as I understand you do not want to open this DB while Asterisk
has it open.
Even though it is in standard db1 format.

A project _way_ down my list was to write some perl DBI commands that
allowed access to the asterisk db via the manager interface.

However, for now, I am looking at implementing most of my DB needs in an
external postgres database.   This allows for mulitple asterisk boxes to
access it via an asterisk native app or an agi app, as well as external
programs.

If you really need to access the astdb, you might want to pursue doing
it through the manager interface.
Ben