[Asterisk-Users] list proposal

John Schmerold john at katy.com
Sat Aug 9 07:44:38 MST 2003

An advantage of a newsgroup is Google's ability to sort newsgroup results by
date.  Many issues are resolved by the * community.  So if I search for BRI
echo & search by date, I'll learn that the problem has been solved & how to
solve it.  If I just search for BRI echo, I to sift thru partial solutions.
I get around this issue by issuing the inurl:2003 directive, but sorting by
date would be nice.